Greek summer in Athens, balcony, favorite flavors on the table,excellent "art de la table" and the unique view of the cradle of the Western Civilization. Gastronomy and Culture irresistible combination. The menu depend on the season, the availability of the ingredients and the inspiration.
In Monstiraki square, in the historic center of Athens, in a place with a special atmosphere. Featuring a wonderful roof terrace with a breathtaking view of the Acropolis, you can taste the ultimate experience of traditional Greek hospitality and delicious food with the best locally sourced Greek ingredients.
Welcome drink "Ouzo" (Greek traditional aperitif) accompanied by bites with cherry tomatoes, olive oil, red sweet peppers and Greek cheese.
- Home made traditional spinach cheese pie (the famous Spanakopita) with home made "Phyllo pastry" feta cheese and many herbs
- Fava (split peas) from Santorini with caramelized onion and capers
- Ladenia from Kimolos Island, freshly baked dough with tomatoes, onions and olives
- Smoked eggplant salad (Melizanosalata)
- Stuffed vegetables with rice, Greek herbs and extra virgin olive oil
- Stuffed zucchini with velvet egg-lemon sauce.
- Greek style roasted potatoes with lemon, oregano and rosemary.
- Soutzoukakia (traditional Greek meat balls) slow cooked in the wine and tomato sauce.
- Feast lamb with melted graviera cheese slow baked for hours.
- Moussaka(layers of eggplant,potatoes,minced meet sause and creamy becamel on the top).
- Stuffed calamari with herbs and Greek cheese.
- Kaimaki: Ice cream with Mastiha of Chios island,cream, and dark cherries spoon sweet
- Greek yogurt with nuts and Greek honey
You will enjoy red wine and white wine.
It is very accessible via public transport.
- Accesible para personas con silla de ruedas
- Ascensor en el edificio
- Se permite fumar
- Casa con mascotas
- Aire acondicionado
- Se puede aparcar en la calle
- Cerca de una parada de taxi
- Cerca del transporte público